SDG is responsible for data processing within the framework of the general data protection regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council, of April 27, 2016, hereinafter "GDPR").
The scope of this Policy is limited to the data and information received and/or collected by SDG through the use that the user makes of the Service. SDG is not responsible for the actions taken by third parties or other companies, or the content of their sites, the use of information or data provided, or the products or services they may offer. The links to those sites do not imply any kind of affiliation or sponsorship to those companies.
By using this Service, the user accepts this Policy and therefore the processing of their data and information as described in this document. Any user who doesn´t agree with these terms should not use the Service.
- Information we collect and process
- Personal information: In order to be able to use the Service and offer you the content of the Service specific to a country, SDG may request information from the country in which you would like to establish your usage experience.
- Information about the device you use: SDG may request and process information related to your device such as your IP address, your Media Access Control (MAC) address, the serial number, the international mobile device identity (IMEI) or any other alphanumeric code that may be assigned to your device. In addition, and in order to maximize your experience, SDG can collect and process information related to device settings such as country settings, language settings, parental control settings as well as information related to the wireless access point of the device. Finally, SDG can also collect information about screen resolution and other screen preferences of your device.
- Information about your operations: In the case of using the Service to perform an operation, SDG will collect and process information about it such as the registration of licenses, the purchase of certain items, and the use of certain items, payments or other related operations.
- Information about the use of the Service: To enable the user to access and enjoy all the functionalities of the Service, SDG collects and process data related to its activity, such as the chosen nickname, appearance and character profile chosen in the Service, certain alphanumeric codes assigned to the Service, friends and favorites that the user could have created, other users with whom the user has played, the content that has been created by the users that you have uploaded, published or facilitated through the Service, and information related to your online presence or other data related to the functionalities of the Service that the user may use. SDG will also be able to collect and process data related to the history of your activity, such as features of the Service used, the time at which you played, your progress in the game, your level, the total game time, your score and achievements, your position in the game and also bug reports.
- Link to another network account: SDG may allow to link your Service to a third party account in such a way that, once linked, SDG will have access to collect and merge the information that you allowed to receive from third parties with the information of your Service. If, at the time of linking the account to the Service, your personal information is required to be transmitted from SDG to third parties, you will always be informed before making such link so that you will be able to accept the link and the transmission of your information. Your information will be treated by third parties according to the privacy policies of those. SDG is not responsible for the use of your information by third parties to which the user has consented to transmit it.
- Use of information and data processing purpose
- Service provided: SDG collects information and processes data for the purposes described in this policy:
- Make available to the user everything related to the Service
- Process all activity and any request that the user makes through the Service
- Manage and improve our Service
- Get in touch with you
- Know your preferences so that we can improve your experience and satisfaction when using our Service
- Show you ads and send you promotional and marketing information
- Carry out research activities
- Prepare reports for internal use
- Prevention of fraud and other illegal activities: SDG may collect and process information related to the use of the Service to prevent fraud and other illegal or offensive activities, protect our systems, networks, services and users, and also to apply those rights that assist SDG and other users. The user has the right to oppose to this data processing whenever there are causes related to its particular situation. If that is the case, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org contact us directly on our website.
- Communication through the Service: The Service may have online features allowing the possibility to play with other users, appear in online classifications and/or exchange Content Created by the users. At the time the user allows the use of these functions, certain data such as user name, user appearance, profile of the character, history and/or game status, data of the game or classification, could be shared with other users. Likewise, information related to lists of friends created or users blocked in the Service may be processed. If the user agrees to link the Service with an account that belongs to a third-party network, your user may be suggested as a friend to other users of the Service who are already your friends in that third-party network that is linked and that also agreed to link the Service with this third-party network.
- Data related to usage: SDG considers that the "Data related to usage" is all information provided by the Service, as well as to all the information that is collected and processed during the use of the Service.
- Product and service improvements: SDG uses the data related to usage in order to demographically and statistically analyze the Service, always with the aim of improving and optimizing both the Service and other products and contents, which becomes a benefit for the user. The user has the right to oppose to this data processing whenever there are causes related to its particular situation. If that is the case, you can email us at email@example.com contact us directly on our website.
- Recommendations and personalized offers: SDG may process data related to usage for marketing purposes by personalizing the contents, products and services, by making relevant those recommendations addressed to our users and by meeting their needs, which becomes a benefit for the user. The user has the right to oppose to this data processing whenever there are causes related to its particular situation. If that is the case, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org contact us directly on our website.
- Who has access to our information
Having in mind compliance with data protection requirements, SDG can include systems (such as tracking and data collection tools) of third parties (for example, Google Analytics and Unity among others) for the data processing, and share user information for them to collect and analyze the data and information of the user and the device on our behalf. Likewise, they may also offer their services such as the activation and display of ads as described below.
Our suppliers may include in their privacy policies other terms and conditions related to the collection and use of data and tracking technologies, reason why SDG advises you to read those policies in order to be informed.
SDG and its advertising and analytics partners (including Unity) may include advertisements in our games and Service, and consequently collect data and information about you and your device in connection with such ads. The type of advertising we use is called advertising based on your interests that includes visualization and interaction with the ads, so that we can have the ability to activate, display and optimize promotional and advertising information that may be considered relevant to you and that will be based on the game, the use of the device, your online behavior and your interests.
- Data retention
We keep your information over the necessary period of time for us to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected and processed, and therefore to provide the Service you request. We will also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve conflicts and enforce our agreements.
- User rights under the GDPR
In particular, but not limited to them, the current European data protection law guarantees the following rights:
- Right of access: the user can request information to confirm whether or not SDG is processing personal data concerning them. In addition, the user can access any personal data stored SDG. To do so, the user may contact SDG at any time in order to access all the information provided in the configuration of their Service.
- Right of rectification: the user has the right to modify personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete. To do so, the user may contact SDG at any time in order to access all the information provided in the configuration of their Service.
- Right to be forgotten, to restrict processing and to withdraw consent: in certain cases the user can request deletion of their personal data and request restriction of processing. Likewise, if the user has given his consent to allow the processing of his personal data, he may withdraw it at any time. To do so, the user can contact SDG at any time.
- Right to portability: the user has the right to receive a copy of the personal data provided to SDG, and also to assign them to another data controller. To do so, the user can contact SDG at any time.
- Right to object: the user can request that his data not be processed in certain cases. To do so, the user can contact SDG at any time.
- Right to claim to a control authority: the user may submit a complaint to a data protection control authority located in the European Union.
- Special note on children's privacy
We do not intentionally collect nor request information from children under 13, neither we allow, fully aware, such children to use our Services. If you are under 13, do not send us personal information about you, such as name, address, phone number or email address. No child under 13 can provide personal information. If we were aware that we have collected information from a child under 13, we will delete it as soon as possible. And if you think we can have information about a child under 13 or you want to have access to our parent guide, please email us at email@example.com.
- Contact information of the data controller
If you have questions about our privacy practices, or if you wish to resolve an issue with your personal information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.